The team investigates a Marine, a race car enthusiast, who is killed in a fatal accident but Pride suspects foul play. Meanwhile, LaSalle receives news that Tucker is not his son and his real father is coming for him. Despite the lie, LaSalle decides to help Melody get safely away from him. At the FBI, Gregorio is helping Assistant U.S. Attorney Hannah Lee build a case against Garcia, while trying to help the NCIS investigation at the same time.
Major Events Edit
- The sabotaged race car could have been brought under control by depressing the clutch, shifting out of gear, or just flicking the ignition switch off. An experienced race car driver would have tried those things, and then looked for a safe place to crash or scrub speed, rather than running straight into a concrete barrier.
- The race car driver died of blunt force trauma and had his helmet split down the middle, yet the race car shown in the lab later has no damage to the passenger compartment, with roll cage and seat belts intact.
- Jared Conner killed inside the car.
- Agent Pride killed 1 person
- The car was flipped out of the road in this episode.
|Dwayne Cassius Pride||Scott Bakula||Senior Special Agent in charge of the NCIS New Orleans office, NCIS|
|Christopher LaSalle||Lucas Black||NCIS Special Agent|
|Tammy Gregorio||Vanessa Ferlito||FBI Special Agent|
|Sonja Percy||Shalita Grant||Former ATF turned NCIS Special Agent|
|Sebastian Lund||Rob Kerkovich||Forensic Specialist, Jefferson Parrish Coroner's office|
|Patton Plame||Daryl "Chill" Mitchell||Investigative Computer Specialist and Tech Operator|
|Loretta Wade||C.C.H. Pounder||Medical Examiner, Jefferson Parrish Coroner's office|
|Melody James||Brianna Brown|
|Hannah Lee||Meghan Ory||Assistant U.S. Attorney|
|Dana Wells||Laura Seay|
|Russ Connors||A. Russell Andrews|
|Cal Vernon||Garrett Hines|
|Corporal Jared Connors||Mason Beauchamp|
|Harrison Payne||Ned Yousef|